I have never had a request for an update. Probably one of the many contributing factors of my not blogging much or consistently.
I am going to try to blog more so maybe I will try to keep my brain open for ideas. I also would like input about topics you've read here that you'd like to see more often. I will try to listen for funny quotes!
I thought I would mention a couple of things in my first post back.
1. Funny comic http://falsewithasmith.com/
2. David is going to have a time slot on http://vader.boisestate.edu/stumedia/university-pulse/ starting sometime this semester.
3. I am trying to learn American Sign Language so I may post related items for anyone interested in that challenge. I am using http://www.lifeprint.com/ to help me learn right now and I have a textbook with videos from a friend who took the BSU class.
4. We recently got bicycles and anyone who talks to me will know that I am sore almost all the time but loving the fun of riding my bike. It is the first time I have enjoyed exercise in awhile. I will try to post pictures of my new toy once I get my camera back.
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks are back and we all know how much I LOVE them. I got one today and it was delicious. It was even better because I enjoyed it with a friend.
6. Viola is good. She had been sick a few weeks ago, but seems 100% normal.
Hope all is well with you and thanks for not ditching me :)
Since getting Viola, the major event has been David going to Tokyo, Japan for a year of school. We've been chatting every day online. He sends me pictures of Tokyo, his food, his friends, and himself. He is doing good and wants to say hi to everyone.
I've been weeding out unimportant habits / hobbies from my life since he's been gone. Trying to work on myself while I am alone so I will be a better wife once he gets back. One thing I have eliminated is almost all computer games. It has freed up some time and I am happier with one less thing to think about.
I hope all is well with my friends, family, and online buddies and I apologize for not reading many blogs over the last year or so. Life is getting less and less chaotic and I hope to return to reading blogs in the near future. I really enjoy reading about your lives and I miss the excitement of seeing a new post.