Today's Topic: Special Favors
- Don't ask for extra credit or special favors in front of the rest of the class.
- If you ask for extra credit, extensions, answers to a test, or other special favors that make your life easier, then, when you receive a polite no, don't laugh and pretend you were just kidding.
- Don't ask for special favors multiple times per meeting and pretend you are kidding.
- Don't criticize the class or instructor for a mistake you made in regards to special favors, especially in front of other students.
- If you are always asking for special favors, then complain when it appears someone else got one (when they didn't), then you probably won't receive one in the future.