I am going to try to blog more so maybe I will try to keep my brain open for ideas. I also would like input about topics you've read here that you'd like to see more often. I will try to listen for funny quotes!
I thought I would mention a couple of things in my first post back.
1. Funny comic http://falsewithasmith.com/
2. David is going to have a time slot on http://vader.boisestate.edu/stumedia/university-pulse/ starting sometime this semester.
3. I am trying to learn American Sign Language so I may post related items for anyone interested in that challenge. I am using http://www.lifeprint.com/ to help me learn right now and I have a textbook with videos from a friend who took the BSU class.
4. We recently got bicycles and anyone who talks to me will know that I am sore almost all the time but loving the fun of riding my bike. It is the first time I have enjoyed exercise in awhile. I will try to post pictures of my new toy once I get my camera back.
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks are back and we all know how much I LOVE them. I got one today and it was delicious. It was even better because I enjoyed it with a friend.
6. Viola is good. She had been sick a few weeks ago, but seems 100% normal.
Hope all is well with you and thanks for not ditching me :)