Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh Killers and Late Nights

Oh The Killers, how I love thee. I am going to listen to them off and on all day to prepare for tonight's show. If the show in Nashville is any indication, then I will have a VERY entertaining night. David and I are also going to go out to eat downtown before the show. We like the newest restaurant, Vietnamese Pho Nouveau Bistro, so we might go there.

I got about four hours sleep last night because I've been busy. Yesterday was my "day off" and I accomplished a great deal (I think):

-2 pages written on thesis
-35 graded tests
-Lecture prepared
-Stage 1 on a craft project
-Finished a novel I've been struggling through (not Nora's best)
-Grocery shopping
-Laundry
-Watched new Always Sunny and Juno while grading

Even though I had to get up at 6:20 am and go to sleep at 2:45 am I felt so productive! I won't regret missing out on exercise since I did so many other things on my list... hehehe.

1 comment:

Party in Daba Town

Swagbucks Search Engine