- Fresh-fallen snow is beautiful.
- Falling snow makes the world quieter.
- Buses run late when it is snowing.
- Walking for thirty minutes in the snow causes one's face to freeze if not properly covered.
- Walking for thirty minutes in the snow causes one's legs to freeze if not properly covered (more than normally covered).
- Walking like one would ice skate causes friction in one's shoes resulting in a happy warmth.
- A stainless steel Starbuck's travel mug will protect coffee from freezing temperatures for longer than thirty minutes.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Today I learned or was reminded of the following lessons... some are good, some are bad: