Here is a melting pot of thoughts from the past few weeks.
- Lose "the weight" by the deadline of September 1st, then begin on 2nd half of goal weight.
- Finish Master's degree.
- Read the entire Bible at least once.
- Read over 75 books (repeat resolution).
- Civilization Revolution
- Wheel of Fortune
- New Moon was good enough to see twice in the theater but the story line is still my least favorite of the four Twilight Saga books.
- Still don't like doing housework.
- Sore throats are a bummer.
- South Beach Diet is the only diet that works for me (and holidays).
- iTunes giftcards do not suck.
- Family Game Nights are still the best.
- I still LOVE my LG Dare cellphone- even after a year.