We have two less wisdom teeth here in Daba Town. David had his pulled yesterday. His doctor said that he had really deep, curved roots that had grown together under his gums- very stubborn teeth- but they "came out beautifully."
Props to the Dentist:
- Welcoming atmosphere by the assistants and office ladies.
- Dental assistant constantly asked about David's comfort.
- A job well done by Dr. Vania.
- Well prepared conversation about how to take care David once he gets home.
- A bag full of treats picked specifically to help David with his first night after surgery.
- Two phone calls from the office to check up on him, both within 24 hours of the surgery, and one was from the doctor personally (much later in the evening than office hours).
- Semi-cheap considering we don't have insurance.
We are so pleased with the entire experience that we want to tell everyone about our dentist!
If you are in the Boise area and are looking for a dentist, then call 208-375-0665 and ask to see Dr. Harding or Dr. Vania.